Affordable Bear Watching Tour Prices
Check out some of the best Alaska bear tour prices as well as our bear watching & fishing packages. ALASKA BEAR VIEWING TOURS is owned by a 4th generation Alaskan, Mike Patterson, who has been in the guiding industry in Alaska for a quarter of a century. Mikes decades of experience and personalized customer service makes the difference for our customers. ALASKA BEAR VIEWING TOURS holds a permit from the National Park Service to take you into the park Lake Clark National Park.
We have 2 experienced Bear Guides who will take you on a walk on the wild side to various Bear Viewing locations where you will have the best chance at viewing Alaska brown bears. On average we see anywhere from 12-40 bears on our Alaska Bear Viewing Tours.
FULL DAY BEAR VIEWING
$675pp +tax – 2 Person Minimum
• 2 HOUR BOAT RIDE ACROSS COOK INLET TO CHINITNA BAY AT LAKE CLARK NATIONAL PARK
• 3 HOURS BEAR VIEWING WITH PROFESSIONAL BEAR VIEWING GUIDE
• OPORTUNITY TO VIEW MARINE LIFE: WHALES, SEA OTTERS, SEA BIRDS
• GO TO SHORE TO VIEW BEARS IN THEIR NATURAL HABITAT
• PROFESSIONAL BEAR VIEWING GUIDE
• 2 HOUR BOAT RIDE BACK ACROSS COOK INLET TO HOMER OR ANCHOR POINT
Bear Watching Trip Details
Trips normally depart at 7am. (Time can vary depending on the tide that day)
Our bear viewing tours generally last 8-10 hours. Boat travel is 2 hours over and 2 hours back across beautiful Cook Inlet where you will have the opportunity to see marine life like whales, sea otters and variety of sea birds such as Puffins.
Daily Bear Viewing Tours operate April – September 2021
Use as reference for your GPS the boat launch location:
Anchor River Enterprises
74294 Anchor Point Rd, Anchor Point, AK 99556
Any question please Call Toll Free 1-800-478-9190 Office Hours 9AM – 6PM | After hours Text 907-885-7270
• Bear Viewing Tours include transportation to and from our bear watching location, an experienced guide, and quality customer service.
• We offer fully guided Alaska Bear Viewing Tours on a fast 32′ fully enclosed offshore boat with a restroom and all the Coast Guard Safety Equipment.
• After the on shore bear watching experiemce, we will return to the big boat for the journey where we will be looking for marine life on the way back.
WHAT TO BRING
• Weather can change drastically so bring warm layers made of synthetic or wool if possible.
• Waterproof Hiking / Rubber Boots is A MUST
• Rain Gear
• Snacks and Drinks
• Insect Repellent
• A Small Backpack
• Early Reservations are Recommended.
• You must give a minimum 30 days notice for a full refund. For less than 30 days notice cancellations no refund will be given unless the vacancy is filled by the canceling party.
• If for some reason your charter is canceled due to mechanical or weather (unsafe) conditions, we will gladly refund your deposit 100%.
DO YOU WANT TO BOOK A FISHING TRIP?
We also operate an amazing halibut, salmon, and rockfish charter business called CATCH A LOT CHARTERS offering daily fishing trips out of Homer, Alaska. Click the button below for more information.
CHECK OUT OUR ALASKA FISHING WEBSITE